I love cooking, and I'm always looking for new ways to prepare my favorite foods. One of my all time favorites -- roasted zucchini and summer squash!
Start by pre-heating your oven to 400F. Scrub and rinse your vegetables. Slice them ... I usually prefer to make my cuts about 1/4" thick.
Place your veggies in a 1 gallon plastic bag. Pour in olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper. Shake vigorously.
Spread the veggies evenly on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle more olive oil, garlic salt, and black pepper over the veggies.
Place the cookie sheet in the oven, and roast for approximately 20 minutes (I usually end up keep them in for about 25 minutes).
Remove from oven and let cool.
Enjoy!
You can do this with almost any vegetable. My favorite variations are cheery tomatoes and asparagus.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment